SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows :
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Important Dates
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination(Graduation level Posts)|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 – 21|
|Number Of Posts||6506|
|Notification Date||29th December 2020|
|Online Application Starts From||29th December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st January 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||02nd February 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Offline Challan)||04th February 2021|
|Admit Card||April – May 2021 (Probability)|
|Exam Date (Tier-I)||29th May – 07th June 2021|
|Exam Date (Tier-II)||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date (Tier-III)||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date (Tier-IV)||To Be Notified Later|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Application Fees
|Men’s (General / OBC)||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST||Exempted|
|Women’s (All Category)||Exempted|
Note* : Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Note** : Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 02-02-2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06-02-2021 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-02-2021 (23:30 hours).
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Age Limit
|Group – B||18-30 years, 20-30 years, Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Group – C||18-27 years|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Educational Qualification
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification : CA/CS/MBA/Cost and Management Accountant / Masters in Commerce / Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-Il Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subject|
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as given below :
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based Test|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based Test|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi||Written Mode (Offline)|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Also Read : SSC JE Tier-I Answer Key 2020 : Download Here
How To Apply Online For SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 ?
Applicants can follow these steps to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 :
1. Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly
2 A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
3. If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC CGL But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
4. After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details ie Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Education Qualification and all the degrees you hold, etc.
5. After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Signature.
6. Press the “Preview” Button.
7. Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
8. Click on submit button and your form will be submitted succesfully.
9. Your Online SSC CGL 2021 application process is completed and you can take a print out of the application form for further use.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 : Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|