SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 Last Date Extended
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 Last Date Extended : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 to recruit suitable candidates for Postal Assistant, DEO, LDC, and Sorting Assistant posts, for which the SSC CHSL Apply Online window opened from 6th November and will close on 26th December 2020. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates requested to apply for the post of SSC CHSL before or on 26th December 2020.
Before applying for SSC CHSL 2020, all the candidates should make sure to go through the SSC CHSL notification 2020 and Eligibility Criteria in detail before filling the SSC CHSL Application form 2020. In this article, we have discussed in detail the steps to fill the online Application form for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020-21.
|Application Begin||06th November 2020|
|Last Date For Registration||26th December 2020|
|Online Payment Last Date||28th December 2020|
|Online Exam Date (Paper – I)||12th April – 27th April 2021|
|Online Exam Date (Paper – II)||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 : Fees
The application form will be incomplete without the required application fee. Candidates must make the payment to apply online for SSC CHSL.
Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 : Documents For Filling Application
Here is the list of documents for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020:
- Mobile Number- to be verified through OTP.
- Email ID- to be verified through OTP.
- Aadhaar Number- If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 ?
- Applications must be submitted via the online portal of SSC. The first step for SSC CHSL Apply is to visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in 2020 apply online link
- If you are a newbie and haven’t applied for any SSC notification before, then you must Register first under “New user? Register Now”
- Fill in the details as required in the registration form, upload photographs, and signatures. Submit. The registration process is completed and you will be provided a Registration number & password to be used later to log in.
- The registration is to be done one time only. Note down the registration number and then visit ssc.nic.in to log in.
- If you already have the registration number & password, you must directly Log in to fill the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply” link under SSC CHSL 2020 section.
- Enter your details, make the payment (if required) and submit the application form for SSC CHSL 2020-21.
- Check your application status and take a print out of the application form.
Also Read :